Our goal is to CONNECT you with your target audience, ENGAGE that audience with quality content and products, and GROW your business to new heights! Whether you are just starting out or looking to expand your existing business, we are here to help.
Brand Development & Strategy
Developing a brand is much more than designing a logo and choosing colors. To have a strong brand, you have to know your competitors, identify your target markets and create clear messaging that will appeal to new customers and generate loyalty with current customers. RAD Media is here to do that research for you and help you make those strong connections.
- Market and competitor analysis
- Identification of target markets
- Develop brand messaging including: defined purpose, positioning, tagline, value proposition
- Design consultation for company logo, templates and marketing materials
- Design consultation for website including: navigation, layout, content and images
- Develop marketing schedules to promote the brand
Social Media Marketing
Once you’ve identified your customers, you need to get your message out to them! Social media has quickly become the go to source for information and product engagement. RAD Media is the expert on all things social and wants to help you better engage with your audience through social networks, such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, and YouTube.
- Social media strategy development and consultation
- Social media platform management and support
- Corporate blog creation and management
- Original content creation and integration across all platforms
- In-depth performance reports to measure success
Events are a great way to grow your brand and get more exposure. This can be in the form of a small cocktail party, an educational seminar, convention trade show or a large gala. With over 15 years of experience producing high-end events, RAD Media can help deliver a lasting impression for your customers.
- Event development including: budget preparation, timelines, goals and themes
- Identifying target audiences for events
- Research and negotiation of facility locations, presenters and promotional products
- Logistical management of all event details from RSVPs to decor
- Development of promotional materials
- Media relations
- Sponsorship procurement
- Full on-site support